last week i went through a stage.  it was the 'new and innovative braid' stage.  my challenge was to find a new braid hair do for each day i didn't wash my hair.  

day one:  
 no i don't really have a splash of green in my irises.
 i feel this pic is a bit dorky but i'm proud to reveal that i do recycle on occasion.
day 2: i didn't get a good pic of.  it was a braid twisty bun combo.
day 3: you can't tell but--milk maid braids.
then i was done.

today i came home and had a shower because i'm going to the temple tonight for a session and then joining the cleaning crew.  in the shower i had a moment of truth.  i've been grumpy and unhappy all day.  irritable.  i want a change.  i'm bored with my life.  i got out of the shower and proceeded to roll my hair into cut up toilet paper rolls--using the rolls as curlers.  sometimes when i need change the first place it shows up is in my hair behaviors.

Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
you look so beautiful in your pics! Cool eye effect. I wish I could go to the temple with you. Maybe we'll go this Oct, though.
I can't wait to hear what new changes you'll be incorporating.