"why don't you love me, the way i looo--ove you...."

to tell you the truth, it's disappointing when one is shocking and no one mentions it.  when people pretend the shockingness didn't occur.  are ya all embarrassed for me for displaying my gams on the world wide web?

just saying is all.

last night i was in bed by nine and i slept right until 7.  it was a sweet sleep.

there are some kids talking right outside my window and i'm having a hard time concentrating.  it's like they're sitting on my lap talking their like, kid talk.  hey she just said "we broke up on our 3 year anniversary and our 3 year anniversary is april 27th.....or like march 13th or something like that"  uhhhh wut.

today coal eyes columbian was talking to me about marriage.  yesterday he found out i was four years older than him.  "does not matter" he replies without a blink in his husky columbian accent.  

i need to do laundry in a bad way.  i badly don't want to do my laundry.  

i'm hoping that while i'm asleep the house elves will come and clean my house.  


Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
I didn't mention it because it wasn't shocking. what IS shocking is when one flings their freshly-removed-and-still-warm bra in one's face.

nice gams though.

g'luck on the laundry. I have to do laundry too. sigh.
mudsy sheepishly said…
what is/are gams.
Sarah-Lynn said…
yes, I wasn't shocked. I was jealous of the booty slipper because we all know that I have wanted some of my very own for some time and never get them. What's with a little leg? It's not like you showed inner thigh!

I also commented on libraries and then it never showed up. Sheesh.
mudsy sniffing said…
why is everybody ignoring me?
Beth-a-knee said…
hahaha. mudsy! gams are LEGS.
Andrea said…
I can't believe you didn't know that gams are legs! Its an old fashioned word, too! But Laura, those are some beautiful, muscular, nicely shaped legs!