i've always loved this pic.

i'm laying in bed and it's kind of hard to type but not so hard that it makes me sit up.  i went bowling for work today.  i got two strikes in a row.  not that i'm rad or anything...  i like to bowl with the heaviest ball that i can handle.  that's the way i roll.  heh.  i was on the team with the bumpers up, which comes in handy, i'm not going to lie.

i've just discovered how to turn off my laptop's mouse pad.  this knowledge empowers me.

there's a couple of things i've been meaning to discuss so let's get down to business.
1. frida khalo.  i was a white frida kahlo on tuesday.  this was due to the following factors: bushy eyebrows, hair style and the thing that sits between my eyes (i don't know what it is.  a mole? a wart?)


i think frida, despite her bushy brows, was a lot prettier in life than in her paintings of herself.  another intersting tidbit about frida.  she painted mulitudes of self portraits.

2.....i forget.

Comments

have you seen the movie??? I loved it. and that picture of evan is.....concerning?? :P
Anonymous said…
I love that pic too! Aww, I miss that apple tree.
Frida WAS way prettier than she depicted herself.
Sarahstottle said…
Yes I agree too, she was prettier in person and that picture is wonderful. I've always liked it too.