we all became devotees of yu

cutie kitten was back today. at one point she curled up on my keyboard and i could do nothing. no work except watching over cutie kitten.

theresa and i went to a mexican place in steveston for dinner.  i had never been there before. our server was serving me up smouldering looks on a platter. he brought t her margarita but sent smoke signals to me. i told t but she thought i was joking.  however when he brought her food but sent me sizzle signals she saw it with a start. helLO! you had me at smoulder. does he know my old shawerma guy??

i ordered an interesting virgin drink called jalepeno bubbles. it was a jalepeno shrub with lime and soda water. intrigued. but what i got was jalepeno poppers--whole jalepenos roasted wrapped in bacon stuffed w creamy cheese. i decided to go with it. they were delish!

as we were talking i was absentmindedly roving my eye over a distant table. the man looked vaguely familiar. suddenly i interrupted t "that's the mayor over there! and his wife chris". so ala mode.

i had to pee badly before we left but refused to. when we got to sahib, it became clear i couldn't get in. i had parked in a dip in such a way that made sahib even higher to get into than usual.  with my full bladder i couldn't lift my leg that high. i made theresa back out. she's a shorty so she had a hard time getting in so i gave her helpful rough shoves.

on the way home i took the long way to avoid the cops because i didn't have my seatbelt on. criminal.







Comments

Jeannie said…
Hey! There's no more blogs!): fa