bulge eye

the work day dragged. i got spaghetti on my new shirt. i cut the noodles and held the bowl to my mouth and everything! inevitable. some sauces were meant to be on some shirts.

a new year at work and I'm thinking about fresh starts in our unit. newly organized unit boards, cuppboards, work flows... all things become new.

mom and i went for a short one timer-around-the-park-walk right after i got home.  out of breath, i nevertheless spent most of the time bragging to her about my communication skillz.

after we came back i worked on tiktok mobility exercises and stretches while she prepared dinner.

dad was watching jnr hockey semi-finals with canada and the us. 

mom ate then i ate. i started working on the puzzle. pieces started popping into place.  martha arrived and dad got up. they ate. i continued puzzling. as they were talking i suddenly interjected with "i hope you guys are impressed with how much progress I've made." 

we all need recognition.

we played team skipbo where mom would give me intense bulge eyes when she wanted me to point something out to dad. i made a face back at her and said she was impatient. she said i was impatient with her impatience. haha.

i forgot missionary council. again. sigh. good night.



Comments

Jeannie said…
Good times. Have forgotten about your bragging. What skills??