swollies

woke up 4:20ish. rolled into work 7ish. got some good n&v time while listening to my 2022 of lala playlist.

then i discovered bnl did a kids album. it's hilar. everyone was arriving at that point and were like, *weird look*, "what's this?" but they were won over. 

it was one of those days that everyone had to leave early except 3 of us. i couldn't bring myself to stay late. i was utterly pooped. so i slumped home and lay on my bed until mom and Martha arrived with some white spot.

kyle arrived at the same moment a big fart of sauce splatted on my chest. goopy burger.

visiting. i held up suncatchers and made him choose his fave out of 7 very similar ones. 

kyle left for the ferry with sarah's brakes and mom martha and i sat in the garden and talked. 

was bitten. by mom and martha or mosquitos? could be either.

swolly foot/body continues since tues. hi i got a swolly bod.

Comments

Jeannie said…
I'm worried about yourswollie body. Not normalšŸ¤”.