so bored! restless! stultified! damned up! stuck. what is even the point of my life? i'm a slug in a salt bath.  what. whaaaaat?? 

I'm not going to have that kind of day, i said to myself firmly. but i had exactly that kind of day. 

let's talk about the positives. i had a nice time at church. uplifting. connecting.

then i came home and withered into dust.

i did a self portrait. a truth pic if you will.

then i blended into nothingness. 

i put the 2 eggplants in the fridge.

then i naturally tucked myself away in an empty drawer of empty.

i had a shower. and sent warning splashes towards oncoming corner spider. there are currently 2 residents.

my soul raged with wasted days. muted caged panther pacing. let me out! let me out!

all i know to do is to scream it out here. maybe it will help. maybe tomorrow will not be that kind of day.




Comments

Jeannie said…
I know a very excellent shrink. But you have to be willing to talk at Great length and regularly and straight from my heart.
Jeannie said…
Your ♥ would be better.