lil break

little break from the story of the trip.  right now my computer is labouring with the task of uploading the pics... it's one of those times that this task takes hours when other times it might not even take 5 minutes.  these are opportunities for me to practice patience.

so, fact is, I'm on my phone writing this.  fat finger typos will most likely ensue.

today i drove karim around on our paper route for the news & views. it was about 1.5 hours of driving-- the longest yet. it went pretty well. foot was warm and worn but well at the end of it. foot gets tired sitting on the brake on long lights but is bashful for you to know that.  i help foot out by making a little rest with my other shoe underneath foot. foot accepts the help, but ungraciously. "took you long enough, " he mutters under his breath with a side eye at me. 

also i stood up in the shower.  big milestone. i stood up to suds up and rinse ofg. then i sat again to the sound of millions applauding. don't say they didn't. 


Comments

Jeannie said…
Not many get applauded in the shower. How risque.