we must COOOOURAGE, for the Lord is on. your side

this morning i was too ambitious. after scripture study i carefuly clumped down the stairs one clump at a time. then i walked to the corner of the front of the house and back.  it waa a lot. i want mornings to be easy with foot but they aren't.  foot was displeased when 10-15 minutes later, after an omlette quesadilla breakfast, i was doing the exercises. foot complained. then i had to do my stretches. i felt sorry for myself and almost cried.

I'm trying hard to be can do positive but it is a hilly endeavour.

i got a visit from karey and katie on their way home from the island which was nice.  katie promptly undressed into her buffs but had to put her shoes back on. karey and i had good chats  in between katie's cute interruptions. and then they were on their way.

i asked karey to take my garbage and compost down. that grossed her out. katie almost forgot her captain's hat and toy puppy but they got away smoothly in the end.

I'm falling asleep so i'll just say i had a shower which is still big news for me. and also i discovered my temple clothes which were out on.my deck last year, reek like cat pee. not my cat's pee.  so the whole thing is ruined.

k. byye
 

Comments

Jeannie said…
You are so good at being brave in difficult situations. How nice to have a Karey sighting
I think Sarah had one too.