jerky

so i did take some quick jerky steps to the washroom and back and since then have been experiencing the painful complaints of said jerky steps. i wish i got up and strode confidently around the apartment and ran up and down the stairs in a victory lapp. but that's not my journey. my journey is a few jerky steps forward followed by weathering the consequences and trying again the next day.

i also tried something new. i showered barefoot. i sat on the shower chair,  took the boot off, showered, dried off, put the boot back on, stood up and climbed on to scoot and rolled away. i didn't like it. the whole time i was worried about how purple and vulnerable foot was. and how i could see a bulging vein... fret fret.

and now I've cut the toes off my brown knee high socks, moisturuzed foot and put him.to bed in the brown sock

.oh yeah, all the scabs have now peeled off. congrats to me.



Comments

Jeannie said…
Wow! What is beginning to look beautiful! Way to take good care of foot. Congratulations on your courageous walking. Dad and I are cheering you on.
Jeannie said…
Foot is a beginning 😡