thunder bolts and lightning, very very frightning!

just as i was settling down to sleep...crack! the best thunder storm I've seen in years. so thrilling! when the thunder rolls right over your head and the lightning flashes and you count it out... wowee. love it.

i had to get up to shut the windows. the rain was getting on the books. i clumped into the living room with my sleeping splint and izzy was nowhere to be seen.

today i picked up 3 things. 1. my orthotics, dr wang said after surgery i might need a new one for my right foot. 2. my knee scooter rental. it is orange and flash. the naming process is under way. 3. a gorge petunia hanging basket. i mean she was just too huge and glorious. had to.

today my bed frame came. billy and norm might come tomorrow to switch them out.

things be happening.




Comments

Jeannie said…
Looks like preparations are going like clockwork. Proud of you. Even got some glorious flowers to help with convalescence. Love you.