pickle jar

 last night i was on the couch warming up my muscle and watching tv before doing my stand on one foot on a cushion exercise. izzy was bugged. she wanted the couch for her languid "exercises". i gently sent her on her way. indignant she padded towards the kitchen. i didn't pay her a lot of attention. that is until later when i galnced over to see her ensconced on my rolly chair, a place she never lounges, and looking back over her shoulder at me with the sourest expression. i burst out laughing. she narrowed her green eye in haughty contempt.

I'm at st paul's waiting for my bone scan. i have to wait an hour because they did another guy in my place for some reason. the guy told me i could go and come back but what is the point? wait here or wait somewhere else.  so i stayed. 

I'm on a pink chair.  i had to ask for it this morning when i was here. all the chairs have these excessively narrow arms.  they aren't for fat hips or bums.

at ubc xray the girl tried to give me tiny pants to change into.  it's like they have no idea that other body sizes exist and it isn't until I'm like uhh these are not going to fit... that it dawns on them.  the girl came back with this solution: wear 2 gowns. one in front and one in the back. that's what i did.  then i left my phone on the bench and was all the way outside before i realized. 

lots of walking today. and lots of hospital time. 

the budder just left so maybe I'll go in soon. after they sanitize.

i got cobbs chorizo mini pizza for lunch and trees key lime cheese cake.  oh cheese cake why are u so divinely creamy thick and lucious?

I've been drinking from a pickle jar all day.






Comments

Jeannie said…
Sounds like you need to become a two couch family.😾