wonders

 yesterday i worked late. too late.  i came home fed my hungry feline and fell into bed.

i was swiffering and those dust lines the swiffer leaves were bugging me, plus some dirt in hard to reach places.  oh, i'll wipe those up by hand, i thought to myself, unwilling to let it slide.  so i grabbed my handy dandy sock that i use as a rag.  i got down on my hands and knees and started wiping out those lines.  but i wasn't doing it long and i was like oof, my wrists, oof, my knees.  no problem, i thought, and lay down on my stomach.  yah.  i was sliding around my living room on my belly scrubbing the edges of the room using my feet and elbows to propel myself.  i found it humourous.  but my floor looks gooooood.

later i made dan dan noodles.  dan dan noodles, despite having a catchy name, dan dan noodles is noodles with a spicy peanut sauce.  i had it with fat shanghai noodles.  i really wanted dessert so i made a peanut butter banana smoothie.  it's a real peanut butter day.

this morning i didn't like my hair so a fashioned a braid.  a braid can do wonders.





Comments

katie said…
Cute hair. The noodles look yummy. I don’t have a hard time imagining you sliding on your tummy. Obsessive...
Jeannie said…
Really cute hair. And enjoyed envisioning you floundering on your floor to clean it. Whatever it takes. It can be quite satisfying.