first day

 i got rid of my old vacuum and that chair i got from ikea that one time.  the one without a cushion that i never used and just took up room on the porch.  i dropped them at value village.  bye bye dead weights.

i got a few things for my porch garden too.  like 3 ranunculus plants!  a yellow, a white and a purple.  they are so pretty.  i got three little succulents too.  couldn't resist.  they are a new kind. haworthia.  so cute.  spiky little rosettes.  i also got isopropyl alcohol to get rid of the fungus gnats that are plaguing my chubbies in the bedroom.  they look like fruit flies and they must die.

after i got home i had beef and veggie soup that mom gave me in a baggy for my freezer.  i had it with sourdough toasted in bacon fat and dipped in the soup.  quite hearty.

first day of spring.  i think i was legit about it.




Comments

Jeannie said…
Glad you use the soup. I always get those little gnats. Didn't know what they were or what I could do about them so I have just lived with them.