shake online

well things happened.  i bought a cute yellow bike.  her name is lulu lemon.  or ruru remon.  she has a turquoise basket and a hot pink bell with a cat wearing sunnies.

and... i joined a group.  it's called 'rise and shine and shake online'.  i heard about it on the cbc.  it's a morning dance group on zoom.  they just have warm up opener and then they play music and everyone dances.  you can have your camera on or off  and you can stay as long as you want.  you can move however you want.  as long as it's 'family friendly'.  you dance for 45 minutes and then there is a share circle at the end.  and we all breathe together.  it's in toronto so it starts at 5:45 for me.  today was my first day.  i went to bed early but i somehow missed my alarm so i missed the warm up.  but i managed to be up at 6 am and breathe with everyone and then dance.  at first i had my camera off.  but then i was like--whatever and turned it on.  i was in my pjs.  i danced a little on my feet but mostly i was chair dancing.  it was fun.  some people were wild arms and other people were tiny boppers.  one guy started playing his guitar--his name was carlos.  he's my bf but he doesn't know it.  and never will.  anyways it made my shoulders and fine feel so loose and good.  it was such a fun and wholesome start to my day.  i'm going to do it again!

i've had an under eye twitch all day 

last night i put some of my succulents in new and bigger homes.  one of my favourite ones continually makes babies.  i had this one pot with 3 succulents in it and they were starting to crowd each other.  well i was checking it to see if they needed water and suddenly i noticed there were MUSHROOMS in there!  it creeped me out.  i told amy they are lurkers.  she said i have a shroom problem.  maybe i do.

below are the photos i took on gramma b's birthday, the sliver of a moon night.










northern harrier:





snow geese:






i'm a lurker like a mushroom is a lurker.

northern harrier again:







sliver of moon starts here:






 

Comments

Jeannie said…
That dance group sounds fun. Grandma Bs birthday photos are breathtaking and so beautiful. You can just feel the Hawks swooping and the sky is amazing and you are amazing.