grind

 it's 8:18pm and i'm still at work.  wringing the the dry rag of my creativity and excellence.  it's december 3rd and the news & views isn't done yet.  tonight is the long haul.  i have had difficulty focusing and being productive.  i reduced my december vacation time.  too much time at home alone is wearing me down.  i think work is the best place for me right now.  a weird backwards mental health decision.

how delightful to return back here and find comments from katie too.  gives me a real boost. 

last night i had my first christmas idea.  we'll see what becomes of it.  of course it's too big for my britches.

back to the slog.

Comments

katie said…
This is what I call a teaser post. You can see that Covid really has tipped the world upside down when we need to go to work for our mental health. I’m looking forward to more when you finish the news and views.
Jeannie said…
But your kind of work is special. I can see why it's the best place for you right now. You do get to be creative at work and creativity is rejuvenating. And you are lighting up the world while you are at work.