yah.

 i think little golden nose rings are cute. there i said it.

i'll be at the office every day this week.  day 2--done.  today i was taking more pictures for the christmas card, editing articles with karim, advising about programs, writing my board report, and in the afternoon j9 went out and trained vincent on the garbage picking site.  it went a lot faster with 3 people and this time i was wearing runners and socks (aka foot prisons).  so my back is a little sore, but not a lot.  also there wasn't as much garbage.  and it stopped raining so that was great.  mary said she picked up a dead bunny soaked in the rain on that route once.  shudder.

i wore my hair in braids today.  it needs to be washed but i thought i was going to be out in the rain, so no bueno.  when we got back to the clubhouse i had j9 take this photo of my shadow.  we do important work. 



this period of period has made me bluesy and emotional. if you were waiting for your chance to make me cry now is your time.  

let me now go home to my cranky cat and hoards of fruit flies. i bid you farewell.

Comments

Jeannie said…
Yes, Heavenly Father deemed that it was necessary in his scheme for his females to be emotional, not exactly sure why, but apparently it helps us fulfill our roles, so enjoy the roller coaster. I don't know, I'm so good at it, I can still be emotional and weepy even though I haven't had a. For 20 years. Pigtail shadow is great.