colouring masks

 sometimes i don't feel like leaving work.  i like it here after hours.  we are participating in the canadian clubhouse conference today and tomorrow.  it's in toronto.  we are watching the workshops online.  while i listen i colour masks with felts.  it's  time to do our christmas card. we will do the same kind of deal as last year with individual pics in a grid.  it looked like this:

look at these people.  they're so cute.  my favourite photo from last year is the upper right corner.  it makes me laugh every time.  that guy was wearing a big coat and i kept telling him to take it off and finally he was like fine, took it off, exposing a red tank top... lol.  i think he looks like a chrismas burglar. so this year, we obviously can't have christmas props.  instead we will be wearing christmassy masks.  so i am colouring masks.  it's fun.  i nabbed the people here, and got some photos done today.  it  may seem early but we have to send the card out by the beginning of december. so.  so.  christmas pics in the back stairwell.  that's my studio.  the green tape is still on the ground from last year.


here's one of me from today.  my mask spread out a bit, so you can't totally see it says jolly.  but it does.

ok.  i'm going home.  


Comments

Jeannie said…
I LOVE IT!!!! And by the way, the green tape is probably on the floor not the ground.
Laura said…
lol. oh you caught me with that one mom.
katie said…
I feel special. You like my name that much?