good bad

 i've done some good things and i've done some bad things.

good--went grocery shopping.

bad--had ice cream for dinner.

good--made a big batch of burritos with lime, garlic, parsley rice (i couldn't find cilantro).  i was inspired by brooke white.  she makes batches of the burritos and puts them in the freezer.  when she wants to make some for her daughter, london, she fries them.  the crispy tortilla sold me.  i smeared, plopped, folded and patted during my young women's zoom activity.

bad--knocked over my cup full of felts and water pencil crayons right at the moment i was attempting to not knock it over.  i was so irked i left them.

good-- picked them up later.

bad--handed in my board report 2 days late.

good--called a doctor to get help for a member who isn't well.

bad--forgot an appointment for screamers that i had with my housing guy.

good--blogged this super fascinating blog post.


Comments

Jeannie said…
Great idea, the burritos. Are you still coming..... was it second week in November? I want some of your yummy cooking when you come. For instance your roasted roots. I want to adopt those.
katie said…
You forgot this one: bad—I ignored a text from Katie