i went to work today. the end.  

jk, jk.  last night i was asking jimmy where i can buy polenta.  he asked why i needed it.  i told him i needed to make polenta fries.  i told him it was my destiny.  today at work we had an extended polenta conversation.  this will happen.  

we had young womens on zoom.  our activity was 'show and tell'.  i brought 3 things to share.  the hot pad gram helped me make when i lived with her and i wanted to move to my own place so bad.  so she helped me make hot pads and cloths.  another was the pillow case laundry bag mom made me for my mission that featured in some adventures and the last was the rock that may or may not be a part of the great pyramids of giza.

i spent most of the day calling members who were on our archive list.  i finally got a hold of this one elderly guy, an old character that i used to know quite well back in the day.  i have been wondering about him for a few years but could never get a hold of him.  so we had a good chat.  one of the things he said was "so i guess my good buddy lisa is gone up to heaven..."  she had a soft spot for him and his wacky ways.  he used to come in with stuff that he found in dumpsters and then wrote numerology stuff all over it in sparkle glue.  always had stories about when he used to run a christmas tree farm near cranbrook.  he told me my numerology number was 6.

dave baked a bunch of his calzones for lunch and cut them in half to share with us. i ate 2 halves and 1 whole.  tajana tried to give the glow in the dark mary back to me but i made her put her back in the fridge.  tradition.

Comments