every day sublime

i don't want to go to bed without saying this--there were moments today when i stepped outside, just on my porch, and today wasn't the most spectacular day or anything, but there were moments when i felt like stopping in my tracks and recognizing that this Summer time world is sublime, gentle, sweet, and gorgeous.  everything about it is so every day and so purely magical.  do you ever have moments like that? the creations of God are just pure goodness. i felt it today standing on my porch in my too short tshirt and shorts that accentuate my tummy bulge. the sky was grey in that moment, but  i felt it.  "it's love" i thought.  and just now when i was writing this i thought "you were a part of it--the vast and specific glories of his magical creations."  well that's pretty special.  

i did some dishes today.  i'm still on the dishes learning curve. i haven't arrived, if you know what i mean.  i also did my laundry.  i tried to kill a spider and may have missed.  he may be roaming my house hell bent on revenge.  maybe i got one of his legs and he's a 7 footed amputee dragging his one leg behind him planning my demise.  

been editing south west photos for the last couple of days. i've also reintroduced some fans into my daily living. i found a new podcast called beautiful anonymous.  i've heard some crazy and amazing stories. i really enjoy it.  


something i've been thinking about--feelings are physiological experiences.  can you name how you are feeling by how your body feels?  or can you describe your emotion in physical feelings?  do i know all my feelings?  or do i numb them out or deny they exist?  innerestin.

Comments

Jeannie said…
Breath of fresh air to share your thoughts again. Beautiful thoughts. Interestin. And interestin how we are separate and alone and yet need to be United. Looking forward to seeing your flamboyant type 1 self today.