waaambulence

just did some cryings watching a couple in Columbia give a street vendor 100 instead of 1 dollar because they knew street vendors are struggling right now because of corona. His face...disbelief and gratitude...ack the tears welled. i did more weeps watching some soldiers carry an elderly lady's grocery bags. walking slowly and patiently behind her.  i'm so grateful for people who chose to be good and kind and generous and brave and sweet during times of struggle.  and I'm so grateful for people who share those small and large moments of humanity with us. God bless.

Comments

Jeannie said…
Thanks for sharing that.
Jeannie said…
I would like to know more about how you are running your virtual Clubhouse and what Outreach sites are
Laura said…
mom we are using facebook right now. we created a page where we can post videos and host classes live and also chat with members on the messenger app. in the future we might have webinar meetings using an app called zoom.
Beth-a-knee said…
I was just saying other day that I missed Colombia. Maybe that was a street vendor I passed. I'm grateful for those stories too, bc it's so easy to be discouraged and disappointed by the human race sometimes.
Laura said…
i was thinking that too bethany. like maybe you passed by him! and we are hard wired to remember the bad things. so we need reminding of all the good things. once i start focusing on all the good things people do, it's such a relief for my heart.
Karey said…
I totally cried watching that one too. It's a good one. Makes you feel all the feels.