candy crushing covid

i have a cpap again.  living the life.  this weekend was a dud.  a real dud.  actually i was the dud.  i did nothing.  notathing.  not.a.thing.  it's weiwd not having church on sundays.   i did the thing i should not do.  i played candy crush.  candy crush is a game i usually do not keep on my phone because of the way it crushes my soul into nothingness when i play it.  but sometimes i'm like "yes please, crush my soul!" and i download it again.  i don't know why i do the bad things i do.   i only know that i do them. 

the covid19 shut down of the world is super surreal.  we'll see what happens at work.  there's talk.  there's talk of many scenarios and eventualities.  we'll see what happens.  i wonder how long this will last.  i think covid19 might have done bad things to my birthday trip.  ie. what trip.  aka. there is only covid19.  there are no trips.  all is covid19.  all is shutdown.

i have to hand my tax receipts in to the people who take care of my you know what.  and they are going to take my tax return and they are not going to return it. because that is what they do. 

yesterday adriel and sloan added me and some random other cousins to a group chat on instagram where only weird things happened.  and then sloan kept video calling.  and i was like i'm in my underwears candy crushing!  so i didn't answer the call and i was all i can't do video chat right now sloan and he was all why not, join.  and i was all because.  that's the end of that story.


this post.  the blah of it.  the emptiness.  the vacancy of it.  it is brought to you by candy crush and covid19.



Comments

Jeannie said…
Yay for cpap. Boo for candy crushing. Are you going to tell me who this guy is with the beard?
And what is with the video.? I had a neat experience this morning. I will try to email it to you.
Laura said…
that's just a guy with a surreal hair do. i thought he fit feel of my post. the video is just funny to me. my coworker took it to practice keeping focus while videoing. i like the crazy eyes i do.