ohhhhh seaside woman

i woke up 4ish this morning with my cheeks blowing out on either side of my closed lips like a little kid holding their breath.  that's weird.  weirdness is my milieu. 

i've been remembering my dreams lately.  this morning i was on a traveling theme.  one i got on a bus.  i was searching for it and i saw it just as it was pulling away.  it had familiar faces flashing by in clouded windows and i called out.  the driver stopped.  me and bruce (from work) ran towards it.  i got on and paid successfully but bruce paid with a 50 and the bus driver was driving and couldn't get him change and bruce was having trouble with the math so i went back and did the math outloud and dipped into the big plastic bag full of money to give him his proper change.  there were many people from work on the bus.  melcia was spread out on her seat trying to sleep. ... next i was on a plane but i don't remember much more.

i had a non hair shower.  a quick shave n soap affair.  i hoped the steam would revive my flattened curls.  not so much.  also i'm running out of my very loved method citrus ginger body warsh.  i can't remember where i got it but i hope to find it again. 

so i braided my front curls from one side to the other and left it dangling on the left side.  sometimes i like this hair do when i do it but later in the day i don't like it. 

speaking of hair, my hair was gorgeous in 2014.  yesterday and the day before i was going through 2014 pics at work and every one i find of me i feel lust for my hair of yesteryear.  also i was a smaller version of myself that year and i miss the original friday fun pants.  but i don't miss the heart aches of 2014.  but that was also the year i met lindsay and pascale and i started managing and that changed my whole work life quite a bit--in a good way.  i mean i'm not glad lisa got sick.  i feel like i always have to say this.  it is just plain to me that becoming manager allowed me to unfurl my wings in a way i couldn't do before.  and it was a good work to do.  good work to lose myself in when i needed something like that to lose myself in.  well..what i'm saying is that by looking back on those photos it allowed me to see the positive parts of 2014.  obviously there are no pics of me crying in my car in the parking lot, or in the bathroom, or in the snack bar or the various places my grief spilled over and revealed itself at work.  but it's good to see there were good and happy times too.  just saying.  and looking back i can see it better than i could when i was closer to it.

unrelated my new eye shadow pallette is fun to play with.  so many bright fun colours.  today i did yellow on my inner corners, a slightly sparkly light green on main lid, darker st.patricks day green in the crease and line of turqoise on the outer edge by my lashes.  oh boy.

yesterday morning i found the instagram account of viakavish.  and i fell instantly in love with the weirdness, hilarity, accent. voices, gaaaah!  i was late because i couldn't stop watching the animations and then the next one and then the next one.  ok byeeee


Comments

Jeannie said…
I'm all caught up, and it was a great read. Thanks.