last night i watched all the episodes of this show on netflix. it wasn't a bad show but somehow it left me feeling dark and icky. when i went to bed i was already feeling a pull not to go to church the next day.

but i wanted to go to church.  does this ever happen to you? i really did want to go to church because i know from experience that going to church is one of those things that makes me feel good, inspires, cheers and strengthens me.   yet here i was climbing into bed thinking, well you could stay home because your cold isn't quite better. .. i mentioned it in my prayers.  i knew what was coming.  as usual all my battles are with me.  sure enough the next morning i was letting the time slide by.  it would be so easy to let 9:30 to come and go and stay in bed listening to an audio book on a facinating subject.  but at 5 to nine i stepped into the stream of life by throwing my duvet off and swinging my feet over the side of the bed.  momentum took care of the rest and at 9:31 i was sitting down in my pew behind melissa and christine and in front of the ronalds and accross from the taylors. ev was up at the orhan and humble sweet little sister gurney was leading the music.

one humble broken testimony really touched me. and we sang the lord is my light which is one of my favoyrites.  but i was thinking about skipping sunday school and going home. i ignored that voice and stepped into the stream of life that carried me to sunday school where leilani sat beside me and gave me 2 lindor balls and i heard more personal testimonies that touched me and reminded me of my own.

of course then there was choir... it was a successful day. okay byyyyye.

Comments

Jeannie said…
Amen😇❤