1st advent.

well it's december 1st.  the chills have descended on my house. at this moment i sit on my couch clad in full pjs, heavy golden sweater, 2 layers of fleece blankets, a wool lap blanket, and a purring cat on one lap. but my nose and toes are still nippy.   yes one lap.  i have more than one lap.  the other lap is occupied by my laptop of course.

i just finished watching the nutcracker.  i really liked it.

i have lots to say but i have to go to bed.  this week is going to be a doozy.  i'm filling in and training at early morning job site, getting ready for the work christmas party, supporting my old unit and leading my current unit, and on saturday is our cantata. 

so...goodnight.  may you all have friends who give you meatball subs.

Comments

Jeannie said…
Well if anybody can pull it off you can. You are the great one.