i've been struggling to get back on an early to bed early to rise schedule.  this morning was one of my more successful attempts. i set my alarm for 5:30 but didn't get up until 6 because when my alarm went off i was in the middle of a dream.  i was on a journey somewhere and i was right in the middle of a luggage mishap and confusion and i wanted to get back to my dream to solve the issue.  ha ha

right now at work i am trying to get a handle on this new unit's work.  i wanted to say their work, but it's our work.  that's outsider's language.  be an insider laura.  and i'm designing the christmas party ticket.  it's going to be the bomb dot com.  and i'm still supporting my old unit in figuring out the christmas party food. mapping out the days leading up and mapping out the day of.  down to the hour.  and i am setting up a winter gardening council.... green onions and kale. 

ok bye.  i gotta warsh this unruly mop.

Comments

Jeannie said…
Early to bed and to rise is commendable and scripturally sound and I applaud you. Blessings will follow.