2 more sleeps...

just been busy getting ready for my trip.  this means afternoons drooling and staring into space while absentmindedly eating whatever lies near me.  and early early mornings of thankfully, a more alert mind jotting and brainstorming.  and getting coached by #alialison to use powerpoint and doing my last laundry, first thing in the morning and last thing at night and agonizing over who to ask to take care of my cat, and searching everywhere for korean curry powder for barb, and whatsapp calls with kaetlyn and to do lists and new menu final details and votes on the seasonal borders, and anxious feelings and deep breaths.  just those things and more.  now i'm going to bed because i'm getting up 3ish to do one last push to finish this presentation and then make wednesday's pancake breakfast.  but first i need to get my underwear out of the dryer but i already undressed.  this is when i need my man servant neil, from the cruise.  "oh neeeil," i'd sing song, "be a dear and fetch my laundry!  thank you so much neil.  no, darling, not necessary to iron them...." 



Comments