i'm going to work in one hour.  oh the joys of responsibilities.  it won't be that bad but at the same time i'd rather stay here on the couch in my underwear. 

i've been feeling restless again.  i don't know what it is that ails me.  but i do know that there is a growing bronco bucking feeling in my heart.  set me free!  i'm trying but i don't know what you are or how to free you!  also i've discovered that no amount of melona banana popsicles will satisfy it so cross that off the list.

probably i need some fun and adventure.

also i was looking at some of my old photos, some of which i posted and i really miss my macro lens that i lost at sarah's.  i really miss it.  i need to save up somehow and get a new one.  i also need a new computer and a storage solution for all my photo files.  this last one is pretty urgent.  i haven't even uploaded my last few shoots because i don't think there is enough room in the inn.  in the mean time my editing has slowed down to 3 to 5 photos a day lately.  there has to be better ways of doing things.  solutions, come to me.

ok.  time to take off this tight constricting negativity sweater and put on my positive dance pants.  one thing i know is that things always work out.  so i'll just trust in that.  and maybe i'll go have a little fun today after i do my responsible adulting at work.






Comments

Jeannie said…
What is a macro lens? That moving picture is hilarious. Re restlessness. Maybe there's something really important you need to do. My bandage solution. Pray and ask what it is. Our time on Earth is very precious from a 75 year olds point of view