good days happen too.

the pizza delivery boy was afraid of cats.  he slowed part way up the back stairs.  the fierce izzy was sitting on the landing at the top of the stairs he paused on.  "does she...bite?" he kind of high pitched sing songed.  "no," she doesn't bite i laughed, waiting for him to join me.  he tentatively took the last steps. "she hasn't bitten me in the 13 years i've had her" i said punching my pin into the debit machine.  "she's 13 years old?" he sounded relieved.  then, "what is she doing??" his voice hit new highs.  i looked down.  izzy was rubbing herself all over his legs with her little wanton hop.  "oh, " i laughed.  "she likes you!"  "oh.  she's awesome" he murmured.  as i watched his blue turbaned head bob back down the stairs i laughed to myself.  she loves all strangers...fiercely.

clutter overwhelms me.  help me.

today i wore my hair in a poof pony with  my gold globe earrings, black tshirt with mermaids on it and pastel turquoise capris.  the cashier at pricesmart liked my earrings.  she said i looked fresh.  it's been a while since i won a compliment from her.  so that was a feather i stuck in my cap for the day.

somehow everything went well today.  the special was even popular.  and we didn't run out but we sold every last drop.  that's a good lunch and the kind of luch we haven't had in a while.  i may have also been singing the lego song "everything is awesome" while i troubleshooted.

and now i've found so you think you can dance.  this is a good day.
what does this pic tell you about families?   to me it looks like he wants to be a part of the group but he needs help to join.  it's not just families sometimes people need help to be included.  barriers can be a lot of things and help can't be force.  and help will often be rebuffed.  but reach out still.  haha..this pic suddenly got so deep.

ps. izzy hairballed on my sheet. what would the delivery guy say??

Comments

Jeannie said…
BTW the cure for overwhelming clutter has been discovered many moons ago. It is called fumfering.🙃
Jeannie said…
And what happened to the club I became the first founding member of?
Laura said…
ha ha mom, it seems that fumfering has taken on a new meaning in your mind? but yes my great idea of a club never got underway. we should make it happen.