git 'er done

it's five past midnight.  i should be in bed.  i'm on the bed but not figuratively in it if you get what i am suggesting to you. 

today after work i ordered a kofta shawerma from the shawerma palace.  i've never been there but it's on skip the dishes so... anyways kofta shawermas are my new thing.  i like.  if you don't know what kofta is then you don't know enough. i had to eat it on a chair in the middle of my kitchen clear back from the table or any other surface that archie could use to get to me.  he doesn't let me eat alone.  he needs whatever i am eating.  he needs it bad. 

i started watching all the survivors i missed which was a surprising 3 episodes.  good ones.  and while watching it, i was like i may as well do something so i cleaned off the divan and put out the nativity set and white lights and started taking out all the christmas things and putting away the rest of the year things and that led to excavating the devastating corner of cobwebs and silverfish boxes and pictures and frames.  an area that had been stagnant for over a year.  a build up of dust and exoskeletons, whatever those are--an area i've been avoiding a long time.  it's time to face it i thought, and i did.  and it wasn't that bad.  and it makes me feel good to get that corner cleared out.  of course now the center of my living room is filled up with stuff but that's just temporary.

i read about ammon and king lamoni and lamoni's father today.  i read out loud because i was sleepy and it was after work, which is my sleepy time.  and reading it out loud i got so emotional.  i'm not sure why except it's good. and they are good. and i'm glad to know them.

now i sleep.

Comments

katie said…
I think we are 2 behind in survivor. The last one we arched we really wanted to continue, but it was too late. Anyways I agree it was a good one.
I love the story of Ammon and king Lamoni too. I just read the story of Helaman with his stripling warriors. It is a story I have always loved. I found new meanings/insights to it this time.
Anonymous said…
where am i
Anonymous said…
seriously how did i get here
Anonymous said…
who is archie and is he after you? do you need help?
Anonymous said…
WE will send our Lord and Savior upon them. He is ripe and ready for battle.
Anonymous said…
the Old Indian Woman and Jamie Lannister shall protect you