the theme was blue


muggy day. the weird thing about a muggy day is that everything is so still.  there seems to be no people out, no sounds, no movement of anything or anyone...except the annoying and perverse flies flying in their right angles--they never stop.  just when i found the airlessness unbearable, i heard a rustling in the trees and a cool delicious wind flounced in and it even rained a little bit.  i smiled up at the sky and uttered a breathy "thank you."

today and yesterday was stake conference.  and suddenly everyone needed rides.  the sister missionaries have no car anymore, sister head's home teacher was out of town and rachel, my mia maid wanted to come to stake conference.  it was a blessing for me to have a full car.

i was in our hasty choir so i was sitting up on the stand and afterwards jane came up and gave me a card in which she spelled aunty as anty and included a lot of ants.  inside is a pic of what must be her rendition of me with very brown hair, with tight curls close to my head and short....wait i'll take a pic of it.



cute hey?  however i'm wondering what the red spots are....blemishes?  places i don't need make up?  also my nose is triangle.  also i have no forehead to speak of.  well who needs a forehead anyways?!  i'm bleessed with beauty!

so surrey 2nd ward had an amazing choir.  they sang a powerful and beautiful come thou fount of every blessing on saturday night.  and they plumped up our measly hasty choir today.

i've been meaning to write this post for over two weeks and now i have so much to say that i have nothing to say.  i slept outside on the porch last night because it was so stifling inside.  it went allright.  the camping cot isn't comfortable enough to make it an every day solution.  last night i went shopping for food and tried to really limit myself to things that are cold cool and or creamy.

i'm boring.

here are some pics from a photo day i had with lindsay.






















 the point of the bubbles is the reflections...
many me's......










Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
hahaha I love Jane's drawing of you. hilarious and cute. and I love the pics you took. the last ones of the bunny I want to print out for a photo series on my wall. But I'd need the bigger versions. so you must give me the bigger versions.