bedaffair

on march 7 2015 i couldn't get out of bed i was having a #bedathon. see proof below of my affliction.




i used 2 methodologies in finally prying myself from the sheets.  one was doing a truth portrait.  see above.  the second was music.  i dug out some old mix cds and then i began sending multiple and may i add, blessed recipients, videos of me, with my crazy matted undone braid and wild hair, singing along in a really bad way, missing words etc.  so that was my answer to katie on fb.

once up i faced cleaning my place which was one of the things i couldn't face.  but i faced it none the less.  and i cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned.  my place really needed it.  it has born a lot of neglect as of late.  more than usual.  

but when katie arrived just after six, i was in bed again.  i seriously might have dysinia. 

we went out for shawermas at which time i got interesting news.  smoulder eyes and his brother have apparently bought the fish and chips place in the corner by their store and they are opening a kabob place.  did you say kabob???  innerestin.

katie and i ate our messy and delicious shawerma sandwiches and then i laid the christmas material on the couch for katie that mom used in the summer to preserve her pants from cat hair, and we watched the last episode of call the midwife season 3.  

i showed her some egypt things.  gave some book marks.  a magnet.  almost gave a bag but didn't.

talked.

she left just after ten to get brent from the place where planes arrive and depart from.

then i watched the fault in our stars and cried really really really hard.  wrote in my journal about loss, and went to bed.

all thoughts of day light savings time were gone from my mind when my head hit the pillow.  that is why i woke up this morning blissfully unaware that i was late for church.  

Comments

amyleigh said…
I sometimes can't get out of bed. Or brush my teeth or take off yesterday's makeup - let alone my fluffy robe... Sometimes every little thing feels like a drudgery. So. the fault in our stars is worth watching?? I've wondered.