in defence of brent, vanila is a flavour.  i can appreciate it.  i've come to this conclusion while indulging in a haagen daz vanila bean pint with homemade strawberry sauce.  it's supposed to snow soon so it's best to get ice cream out of the way.  and i like to do what is best.  unless it is get dressed and showered.  i'm repressing those urges.

heather came to visit me on new year's day and left me with all her bad foods.  she gave them to me because she knows i'm baaaad to the bone.

i'm troubled about my cats.  izzy can change into a menacing growler, archie attacker at any random time and other times be a cozy archie snuggler.  at first i thought archie must be instigating.  but he isn't.  today i took some world wide web advice and brushed them together.  because they both like being brushed.  and maybe this brushing will increase their mutal good vibes.  my place just isn't big enough to give them both their own space. my furries will turn 9 in may.  that's 55 years old apparently.

well i may have at one point had more to say, but now i'm too consumed with felinisms.


Comments

Katie said…
My house is full of bad food. In fact I'm stuffing my face with a ferrero rocher as I type this.
Laura said…
hahahaahaha
amyleigh said…
oh no! why can't cats just all get along.