busy day.  i barely sat down the whole day.  probably my longest sit down was for my interview.  the interview went alright, thanks for asking.  i'll probably find out the result tomorrow.  i know they only interviewed kaz and i, so i can't imagine they will wait long to tell us.

i have developed what i believe to be a dy-no-mite vegetarian lasagna.  this is where mom pops in and says brightly "it would be even better if you added some caesar dressing".  the woman is a caesar dressing fanatic, but it's served her well, i can't deny it.

after work i drove my squeaky car to pier 1 and looked at papasan chairs (aka dish chairs. ie. moon chairs).  basically it will cost 235 for the base, the bowl and a cushion.  gotta save for my retro comforts.

then i did something i haven't done in a long time.  i went grocery shopping.  i went to superstore because i have so many points on my card that i only had to spend 7.50 for my groceries.  feeling pleased about this.

i came home and made roasted tomato soup and ate it with some parmesan sour dough toast.  yumbly.

i'm tired all over.  i'm going to sleep until the cows come home.

Comments