this morning i had to get up early and go to work by 6am.  all day i was running around.  just me and a weekend staff fill in today and trying to get enough people to do everything and trying to get the deposit done and trying to get ready for the new menu...by the end of the day my hair was 3 times it's normal bulk.  at one point i went upstairs and lay on the board room table and told barb why my life is so crazy and busy.  then i went down stairs and served lunch.  and then i worked an hour later than i should have and tomorrow will be worse, so just forget about it.  forget about everything.  just do it.  then lay on your bed and play candy crush.

i quit my respite job.  it was too much for me right now.

meanwhile i just ate a pineapple.  a whole one.  but it was small, ok.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmmmmmmm...pineapple!
Beth-a-knee said…
yeesh--sounds crazy! it makes me want to veg out just reading it!