waste of time

i'm going to william's like.  yes, william's like.  as in i like to ro-day-oh!  can't forget my cowboy hat.  if only i had wooly chaps to wear...

if only someone else would clean my house.  you know?  this may have been the billion and oneth time i've had that wish.

in all actuality, i have nothing new to say.  i'm at work and i just did a rumbly out my bumbly and i'm not here alone.  i hope no one comes in and smells it.  i'm ashamed.

in other news my hair had a static cling relationship with the table clothes i was folding today.  gee i really do have nothing to say.

except this: candy crush--is it weird that i just love the sounds the candies make?  it is weird right?  well i'm weird and that should be no surprise.

Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
yay so excited you're coming!!
amyleigh said…
'rumbly out my bumbly' - unforgivable!
Sarah-Lynn said…
candy crush? Kyle loves that game, he might understand your love for the crunch.