i didn't get the job and i'm ok with it.  i'll just have to find other ways to shake things up in my life.  shake it like a poloroid pikchya!  i saw the hobbit today and loved it.  love!  it got me thinking even more about change and growth and adventure.  i came home and a 'morning pages' all about change and what brings it about and the different agents of change and what i'd like to change in my life which quite frankly, and also to be quite frank, is a lot.  and do you think some kind of major comfort zone removal is necessary for change and life liveliness? rejuvenation, if you will, does it require big changes like moving or changing jobs or the like?  the only thing i'm certain of is how to effect spiritual awakening.  it's something i'm thinking about.

amy inspired me to do a random recipe challenge.  i picked 5ish cookbooks and 6ish food blogs and semi-randomly picked recipes and put them in a bowl for future foodspiration.  who needs pintrest when you have a BOWL.

i'm getting heavy chested (not the good kind), wheezy and coughy, so much so that i took my two year old inhalers tonight.  hiya wheezy!  remember me?

Comments

I hope you realized that the guy who played the king dwarf man is the guy who played mr thornton in north and south...
Laura said…
yes. someone told me before hand and i forgot but i remembered as soon as i heard his voice. i'd know mr. thornton's voice anywhere.
amyleigh said…
It must be a good thing you didn't get the job. now you can shake up your life in a more FUN way of your choosing. I'm also absorbed in change right now, and I'm hearing of it everywhere. From you, for example, and I even turned on the radio the other day in time for a program all about re-inventing yourself. Inneresting.

Next time you visit me or I visit you I want to do a recipe challenge together!
Sarah-Lynn said…
someone? That someone was ME!I feel forgotten and betrayed. How about you change that?