ate

i wore my red dress to church today because it's christmas and that's when one is to wear red dresses. church was nice.  i heard some things that i needed to hear.  i brought some nuts in my bag in case i got a chance to plant the nuts on jordo, but no such chance presented itself.  this will have to be saved for the future.

i napped after church because i needed some sleeps.

i was able to wrap one present before it was time for supper, which was very delicious tacos.  after supper there was a crisis involving the plug in for brent's laptop which it turned out, ma and pop beet had absconded with earlier.  ma beet thought it was jordan's so evan is the one who has it.  this makes sense if you understand big families.  which i don't.

we played monopoly and natalie was on my team.  after most of the properties were purchased (the part i like) i left natalie on her own so i could come up and finish my thingies.  after i left her, she became quite prosperous and ended up winning the whole thing!  i finished my last thingie at 3:30 in the morning.  at which point i desired sleep, although i was enjoying groucho marx on netflix.  i checked my email and had an alarming one from paypal about a transfer of money from my bank, which i did not initiate.  i tried to get to the bottom of it and had some subpar customer service.  bah humbug.

tomorrow which is today, i wrap and make potatoes au gratin and such and the like and it will be christmas eve!

Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
Why is it that red by itself is festive but green is only festive if it's with red? Either way I want a red dress.

that paypal business doesn't seem right. hope you get it figured out.

Merry Christmas Eve!
amyleigh said…
it's CHRISTMAS EVE!! I would wear a red dress today if I had one. see you and the potato au grateen tonight!