a blog a day until christmas

a blog a day.  it's what i'm going to do, yo.  it might not be pretty but that's not the goal. the goal is a blog a day.  let's get ready to rumble.

i'm in nanaimo.  i'm here for the last nanaimo christmas.  i figured out that i've been coming to nanaimo for christmas since 1993.  minus two mission christmases and one japan one.  if i am correct in my calculations, that's 16 christmases in nanaimo.  for a girl who grew up with very few roots, that's a big root.(please read 'root' in a way that would rhyme with 'put'. do it.  you'll like it)

anyway i arrived on saturday.  it was a super windy day.  i was supposed to come on friday but i wasn't ready on time.  when am i ever?

last night katie and i watched white christmas.  love that movie.  love bing and danny and the haines sisters and love their lingo.


today i wore my red velvetee (fatima is also velvetee) jacket to church.  katie and i wrote a story during our classes but we never finished.

ann gave us almond roca and we ate it stealthily.

once when katie was gone joel came to talk to me.  awkward.  that will be ever awkward i think.

after church i napped and napped hard.

it snowed.

we ate haystacks.

i sleepy sleep now.

Comments

yess! Glad you are posting. You've been on a no-blog diet and it hurts. It hurts!
I wish I could be there for the final Nanaimo Christmas. Every Christmas I have had there has been magical.
Laura said…
i wish you could too!
Fatima Beatty said…
Excuse me fellow velvetee laydee. At first I read, 'After church, I rapped and rapped hard." You know how to throw down with the velvetee rap.
Laura said…
lol fattijiji!