if handypat was a smurf, he'd be besties with hefty smurf

i like it when archie curls up beside me and softly stretches his warm silky paw over my wrist.  i dislike it when he sits at the window and whines at me while i'm on the porch enjoying my post-walk interlude.

someone cut our grass today.  i sucked back the smell of it and savoured it as i walked around to my suite.

for some reason currently unknown to me, my bathroom tap suddenly stopped delivering water to me this morning.  the weiwd thing is that the shower will still run full blast.  maybe pat or wawwy turned off the water?  if so they should let me know.  ask if it's ok even.  handyman patrick is supposed to be here any minute to check it out.  do i clean up the place is anticipation?  no i do not.

i've decided to start my training for climbing the chief!  the only trouble is, i don't quite know how to do this!  also i live on a flat island.  but one thing i will do is build up my distance endurance and aerobic ability.  also i thought i could climb stairs and do the stair master at the gym if i have to.  i think i will also plan smaller hikes at intervals leading up to the blessed day.  i've wanted to climb the chief for a long time and this year is the year i do it!  wahoo!  yippee!  er-er-er-er-oooooooo!

the other exciting thing that i will begin to train for is my kayaking trip this summer with my bestie karey vee dubyah.  if i was excited for the chief, i am over the moon and back about this adventure.  may is the month i begin to kayak much.  muchly.  mucho muchly.  yabba dabba!

today on my walk i walked to south arm park.  i had to walk at an easy pace which wasn't always easy.  south arm is ginormous.  i barely got to explore much of it before i had to turn around and come home.  however, i did discover the outdoor pool and imagined myself indulging in summer evening dips.

all that fresh air has not only made my hair smell fresh and divine like the outdoors, but made me super sleepy.  i hope handypat comes soon.

Comments

sounds like you have a really fun exciting summer planned! where are you n karey kayaking too?
Karey said…
I'm so jealous that you guys can cut your lawns there. i love that smell. We are still brown and ugly here :(

Reading about our kayaking trip got me super excited.
amyleigh said…
Wow so many adventures! The kayaking one is going to be sooo magical - you MUST document thoroughly! I wish I could be there.