today i popped a fuse while blow drying my hair and nothing else.  do i have a breaker box in my suite?  no i do not.  i had to wait for frank or dave the alcasomokers below me to get home at around 6 or 7pm.  meanwhile judy my downstairs to the left neighbour thoughtfully brought me some air freshner spray that is supposed to combat tobaccy smoke and either larry or pat who live in the front of the house had a splish splash bath on the other side of my bedroom wall.  i just had a funny thought.  it's pat who doesn't say his r's and l's.  that means he calls larry wawwy.  gosh i'm tired.

yesterday i went for a nice long walk along this path that i found not too far from here.  it runs along the border of a blueberry farm and the railway tracks.  it's wooded and nice.  there were lots of people with dogs.  i saw a downy woodpecker and heard lots of chickdees and red winged black birds.

i came home and chilled on my porch listening to a webcast of oprah and some life-coach lady.  they were talking a lot about affirmations.  op thought the life coach was a bit wacko, you could tell.  life coach lady sends herself text affirmations and says things like "thank you bed for such a great sleep."  op was like, "i'll say i'm thankful for a great sleep but i'm not going to say 'thank you bed!."

i watched a movie about canadian kid marilyn bell who swam across lake ontario as a 16 year old.  it was the longest swim ever done and it took her over 21 hours.

well, bye.









Comments

oh i started watching that movie but never finished it. was it good?

the 'wawwy' observation made me laugh. poor guy.
amyleigh said…
You should start giving photos away as gifts! For example, that first one there could be blown up, framed, and given to a 'fub for her 26th. wink wink.
They're so beautiful!

I want to go for that walk with you when I come visit.

hey, I'd thank my bed. I mean, it DOES support my whole body all night. Deserves some thanks! Oprah doesn't deserve the bed she has. (jk)
Sarah-Lynn said…
Wawwy? That's hilarious.