just had a lovely walk in the gray evening.  there was occasional spitting from the heavy skies but it didn't start raining hard until minutes after i arrived home.  on my walk i found happiness in freshly cut grass smells, blooming crocuses, cherry trees, and magnolia trees.  there were lots of interesting houses to look at too.  i passed a little neighbourhood park--it pleased me.  my thoughts were full of bounce as was my sergio like steps (his old steps, i mean, because now his steps are dead thuds).  i mailed eryn's package at the local post office.  there was a man in front of me who was mailing 17 large envelopes--no 16---no 18!--no it was 17, 17 right? fumble, fumble.  as i stood waiting i felt my feet sweating.

i got a chicken souvlaki wrap from pita pit with extra tzatziki, a little hot sauce and a squirt of chipotle, spinach, tomato, cucumbers, pickles, onion and FETA.  then i bounced home a different way i had come and sat on my porch listening to the rain as i wolfed down my pita, and licked my chops.

izzy doesn't like her greenies treats.  she is soo picky about treats!

Comments

I miss spring on the coast so much! You just gave me a glimpse of it. I would take it all gladly, rain and all. I'd even go so far as to say I miss the rain.
Sarah-Lynn said…
Wow that's taking it far, Bethany. I for one, don't miss the rain. I might if I lived in W.L.

Licked your chops huh? why is it when I read that, I could picture you doing exactly that, and vividly too.
amyleigh said…
mm, I almost forgot about pita pit.
sounds like a lovely walk!
LeashyLoo said…
Izzy is just a picky girl in general!