may 23rd 2011--jordan and tracy and family

 one fine day in may, i spent an evening with jordan and tracy and their kiddos.  here, finally, is the result.  the small pics are ones that i have already posted.  i just wanted to post it all together.





































 redwood park:

jordan has the deepest set eyes.  that was a challenge for me.

 i love the look on isaiah's face right here.







 "rolling down the hill"







tracy brought these stufties to prop up gidgidgidoni on.  this was sometimes hilarious.








 i had this vision...



 gideon didn't like it.

 there's a lot of these cuppah-gid pics.  deal with it.
























the end!

Comments

love the pics of gideon on the stuffties. you're right--hillarious. so cute. I also love the close-ups of Jane, and the one where Tracy's kissing Jordan's face and his lips are kissing the air in front of him.
Tracy said…
I love the pictures Laura! Amoung my favorites are the one of Gideon on the bear, the family pic laying on the ground with Gideon in front, Gideon in the hammock(I think these ones look so peaceful and beautiful), and well I guess I love a lot of them. Thank you so much for doing all that work. I hope you enjoyed it too.
Sarah-Lynn said…
Wow, those are amazing!! So many adorable ones of the kids! I love the hammock ones and many of the shots of Isaiah.