bowl of mini marshmellows

i used my new hair product today and i can say with 99% accuracy that my hair has never been crispier.  it's after 11pm and it's still crispy.  guess i don't need as much as my other products.  got the message loud and clear. or hard and crispy.

this morning was beautiful.  frozen white ground, powder blue skies with big expressive clouds, rays of golden light piercing patches of fog--i appreciated you.

i've been typing out my mission journal and misson letters.  and today i was typing some entries from the mtc period.  it was interesting to see myself back then right in the middle of some personal growth.  what i was worried about the most was not the language.  i was worried about teaching.  i didn't think i could do it.  but i tried to do it anyways and i started to have experiences, even in the mtc that filled me with so much joy.  and as i was typing this all out, i thought about how much i love to teach and how little i knew back then about what lay ahead and what lay inside me.

now i'm listening to swedish radio.  i love listening to swedish people.  their swedish is just so perfect! :)


Comments

you might share a letter or experience or two. I love the way Swedish sounds.
Sarah-Lynn said…
Yes, you might share, if you knew what was best.
LeashyLoo said…
Hey! It's me bonding with Archiester! I miss that ball of fluff!

I'm glad that you like teaching...you are really good at it you know!
Laura said…
leesh! that's IZZY!!! haha
amyleigh said…
Love the photo! It's a framer.

You ARE such a good teacher, so patient, and you never make someone feel dumb if they don't get something right away. You're the only one that could finally get me and Bethany to forego the training wheels.