how many times can you patch a pair of jeans?  and how many patches can one pair take?  i aim to find out.  katie wondered if i brought only jeans that needed to be patched.  "i brought all my jeans and they all needed to be patched." i explained as we perused the aisles looking for that certain elusive something.

christmas projects are full throttle at the schofield home.  a home that katie likes to keep at meat locker temperatures.  a touch from any one of her children will make you jump because it's like being touched by an ice nymph. luckily i brought my slippers.

tonight i wrap like the christmas fiend that i am.


Comments

hehe. did you bring your blue furry booties? booties are a handy thing. I like to keep my house pretty cold too, 'cause the gas bill is mean.
Andrea said…
Me too on the gas bill. I miss wood heat. And hello? Whose baby is that?
Laura said…
it's sloan in yesteryear