eve of an eve

it's the eve of christmas eve.  i chose to go about town with wild ratty hair.  what of it?  when katie and i were picking up some stuff from pier one, we had the nicest experience.  the staff were just extra nice.  it gave me some of my christmas vim and vigor back.

last night i was wrapping karey leigh van wieren's presents at the kitchen table while sarah, michealah, and katie worked on sarah's home made utterly fantastic perogies and the boys watched a movie.  then everyone was going to bed, including sarah and kyle on a air mattress that fit in the living room like a glove.  was i going to wrap while they were trying to sleep with their children?  sarah thought so.  is this light enough for you she asked?  silly.  it's not like it's christmas eve!  

yesterday when my brain had been eaten by mall zombies i jolted vim and vigor into myself by spastically going rigid and zzzz zzzzzing in imitation of the pedestrian lights.  katie tried it.  it works man.

sarah and i had many a funny moment shopping that very morning. i can't think of any of them right now due to the meal the mall zombies made of my brain. 

below is my eve of christmas eve photo essay.





Comments

that's funny, I made homemade perogies last night too! (to be eaten tonight). And 'fub didn't make any, but she ate some last night. We're all connected via christmas burt bear vibrations. it's the only explanation.
amyleigh said…
I hate it when my brain is eaten at the mall and I know exactly what you mean. That last pic is soooo purdy.