before you say it--shut it.

i went back to work today.  it went fine besides a little grumpiness on my part in the morning.  then i said to myself, self you have a choice to be grumpy or cheerful.  why double your misery?  so i cheered up.

then i took our christmas card photo and totally tanked it.  there is not one good shot. and it's not that they are not good.  they are bad.  horrible.  tres puke.  i don't know what i'm going to do!  i wish a dog would eat it.

i feel like i hear people through a tunnel right now.  i asked a member to repeat himself 4 times today and i was not being a smart alextrebek.    blahalbhalb voeuroiuexlkjsooihghie  french toast---is what i heard.

i finished the help on my sick bed.  i dreamed about it.  i also felt sharp pains in my side as i tossed and turned and said to myself "roll over, that's the side the baby's on."

i've been emotional and weepy for the last couple of weeks.  not sad weepy but 'touched' weepy.  like everything gets me right there.  you know, in the tenders.

a little while ago i became wildly compulsive with online scrabble on facebook.  i've had longstanding games going with elicia but at a slow pace.  one day i just wanted to play and play so i kept joining random games resulting in an overwhelming amount of games that i now have to keep up with, most of which i am losing i might add.  and the rub?  i've lost the scrabble burning in my belly.  now i just feel obligated to finish these games with these strangers.  now it's pride that keeps me going.

you would be shocked by the amount of dishes piled up in my kitchen right now.  and by you i mean every person on the planet. that has ever lived and ever will live.  i would shock you all with the terrible truth of my dish stack.

well all except fatima because she is in fact never surprised and andrea because my room was messy as a child and i blamed it on her.


Comments

Beth-a-knee said…
lol about the scrabble! And I bet the dishes wouldn't faze me either--you should have seen my place in vic when I lived alone. Not pretty.

you WERE trying to be smart alectrebec and don't you let on any different.
Andrea said…
hehe, I would do them for you. You take after your name sake, that's all. You should have seen her pile of dishes!