i'm creepy.  sure i'll admit it.  yesterday i was so creepy that i spooked myself.  this is what happened: i had a nap.  nothing new, as you are all painfully aware of.  when i got up i went in to the living room and started working on wedding pics.  at some point during the evening i became aware of my blue star and moon glass mug (an old gift from the fat one i believe).  it was sitting on the ironing board which was out to facilitate the previous day's failed craft, and sitting right in front of my front door.  well i don't use the blue glass mug.  i drink straight from my water jug in the fridge because i live alone and i can do what i want.  as soon as this all registered i creeped myself out big time.  like did i have a visitor while i was sleeping??  two things.  1. i hope not.  and 2. i think i was sleep walking.  this would make it the 3rd suspected incident of sleep walking in my life.  also my lock was half turned.  it's like i went to the door and put down the glass mug on the ironing board and half turned the lock.  i hope i didn't go outside because frankly, i was not wearing pants. nuff said.

change is in the air.  i'm venturing out onto the path of self-improvement yet again.  signs that i'm hiking the mountain of self-betterment (did i just make that word up?  so what if i did.): a) i flossed two days in a row.  b) began a 30 day tv fast--this has already made me so much more productive! c.) participating in hydradew mask rituals.  d) fitness goals  e.) anti-napping battles waging daily.  here's to bettermentations!  betteristically yours, lauraannlivesinagarbagecan,facelikefryingpan,lookslikeaman-is-your-face-hurting-you?-well-it's-hurting-me!everseeatrainwreckinadarktunnel?did-you-know-that-cheezwhiz-is-really-barf?-noitisn't.-yes-it-is.-there's-a-man-in-a-factory-barfing-into-jars. and here's to growing up with three older brothers! and here's to tangents!  and here's to sew rite!  bye.


Comments

Sarah-Lynn said…
ummm what? I'm practically left speechless. That last picture is appropriate. That's really really weird about your cup and lock. I also began flossing recently. Decided I should take better care of my teeth.
Beth-a-knee said…
you're weird, but that's nothing new. Finally letting loose huh? Let it out. Let it all out. That is a little creepy about your mug and lock. There is something creepy about sleepwalking, in't there?
Fatima Beatty said…
This post was good but the photo at the end has made it the best post ever.
amyleigh said…
Um, just have to comment on that picture. I think what I love most is that it's left to speak for itself.

That is super creepy about that possible sleep-walking!

I wanna come visit you like me n' fub used to back in the day. Without a boy - they're so high-maintenance when you take them visiting. :P
Laura said…
amy, don't taunt me! come!
LeashyLoo said…
I like the action pics. I like the mumbo jumbo words at the end. I like that you drink out of the jug. I like that you sleepwalk. I like that you have so many goals. Awesome.