i moved someone today.  now i am laying prostrate paralyzed with exhaustion.  i could have gone to bed for the night at 5:30 but i've been fighting it.  but this post will probably be my last hurrah.  a weak mumbled hurrah, hardly articulated and trailing off into silence.

sunday night i was researching braids.  i'm taken with braids recently. on tuesdays during our house meeting i do a new braid in lisa's hair.  today i did the cascade or waterfall braid.  people liked it.  i myself was sporting a  side fish tail braid.  nobody noticed much.  but then i demonstrated to debi how to do a fishtail braid on lisa m. and then everyone oohed and ahhed over the braid.  dark hair is so much more dramatic.

i'm doing an e-course.  called superhero photo.  it's about letting go of your perfectionism and letting fly with creativity.  yesterday was the first day.  

today was the second.  you see how it goes.

Comments

Sarah-Lynn said…
braids are fun and there are so many different things you can do! They inspire my hair creativity. I love that link you sent me btw. Sorta makes me wish I had long hair again...but not really. Short hair can have cute braids too. I would think it's not so much the hair color, but the smoothness of the hair that would show off the braid. Curly hair might not show off a fishtail braid that easily.
Beth-a-knee said…
cool about the photo course! I can't imagine you being any more amazing as it is! Can't wait to see what labee'll come up with next!

moving's so exhausting uh? And now we're gonna have to do it...